Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: made a killing at the flea mkt

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played hooky from church this morning..will go tonight..went to the flea mkt to unload a bunch of junk..this time I was smart..tight jeans..and sweater...my NRA cap..nice makeup...and I had those tennessee gents eating out of my hand..I sold almost everything I brought...one guy cruised my space at least 5 times...nice looking man about my age...maybe I shouldn't have winked LOL...had a fun time though...now I'm taking a nap..I'm pooped

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ September 21, 2008 07:54 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that's what I'm talking about Mum...you go tigress!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh good grief. Don't encourage her Rae or she might start selling more than just matchbox cars at the market. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whaa? I can't afford two tables...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whose selling their box on what table?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mom is...lmao! OMG...nevermind. I am still laughing at Rae's response!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO...Rae you just won't do...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •